Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm Back....

All,

Well, I am back.  Just recently, I have been asked, by many people, if I am going to start blogging again.  After much thought and prayerful consideration, I have decided to start up again.  I have noticed that I have gone over 3000 hits to this blog.  Almost 1000 have come since my post stating, "I am taking a break."  Wow!!  You all have spoken.

I am not going to promise a weekly post, so if you do not want to check out my post every week, only to find out nothing has changed, I would suggest you sign up for email alerts.(See the right hand margin).   I hope to keep this post informative, inspiring, and occasionally funny.  As far as funny goes, I have only one rule:  If it makes me laugh, it is funny.                                         Sign up here.-------------------------------------------------------------->

Thanks for all the support over the last couple of months.  Your words of encouragement has led me back to the blogosphere.  Hope I can inspire you, inform you, or make you laugh. 

YIC

Alec

No comments:

Post a Comment